· 12mth Fixed Term Contract, EA7
· Parramatta location – near train station
· Enjoy the Hybrid working in line with our Flexible Working - Our Way approach
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a positive contribution to the lives of our customers, communities and our environment.
We have a proud heritage and a bright, progressive future, providing world-class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We embrace innovation and encourage diversity – importantly our people and their passion for their work are key to achieving our vision of creating a better life.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Product Development Manager, you will play a key role in supporting the development, integration and commercialisation and new ways of working through leveraging innovation, product and services delivery to meet our business and customer's needs.
- Assist with PMO Portfolio Management Office reporting and insights
- Coordinate and continually improve and contribute to Sydney Water's Innovation and Product Development business
- Support forum / events through setting and distributing agendas, developing materials and minuting decisions and actions
- Provide data analysis for various business scenarios, strategies, business cases, performance and customer service policies.
- Maintain governance documents in line with relevant document control standards
- Assist project managers with the stage gating process for the product pipeline by ensuring consistent use of templates and initial validation
- Assist with the management of project / programs financials by ensuring the finance system correctly reflects actuals and forecast
- Produce monthly financial reports (i.e. budget vs actuals vs forecasts) highlighting anomalies to project and program managers
- Demonstrated high level of relationship management skills
- Experience in working within a PMO, project management or product delivery environment
- Excellent MS Office and SAP Ariba skills
- Clear communication skills both written and oral, ability to resolve enquiries via a variety of communication channels
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate forums and workshops with multiple senior management stakeholders
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to a changing program of works
Please see the position description for the roles full accountabilities.
Closing date: Friday 15th October 2021
Please see the position description for the role’s full accountabilities
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.