- Job no: AN3HJ
- Categories: Business Development, Innovation and Product Development
- Product and service Delivery
- Manage product development program of works through the delivery pipeline
- Parramatta Head Office Location
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
Reporting to the Product and Service Segment Manager, you will play a key role in managing product development program of works through the delivery pipeline to contribute to the development, integration and commercialisation and new ways of working to meet our business and customer's needs
You will also develop innovation and development frameworks across the business to support the business development pipeline.
Your responsibilities are:
- Manage and deliver efficiencies, revenue and profit targets for the program and projects
- Manage the design and Implementation of new product and service initiatives across the project lifecycle, including the scoping of requirements, development of approach, management of process mapping and redesign, documentation of outcomes and management of multiple stakeholders
- Define and manage product project scope, time, quality, cost, resourcing, procurement, change, stakeholders & comms, risks & issues and integration
- Lead the product development project to ensure agreed deliverables are achieved
- Work with Project and Program Managers to develop detailed benefits realisation plans clearly identifying benefit drivers, owners, lead and lag indicators
- Tertiary qualifications in a Business or Professional discipline. Minimum 10-15 years commercial experience in a large organisation
- Demonstrated experience in the leadership of large projects with a focus on teamwork, goals and priorities.
- Demonstrated sales, marketing and tendering experience
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate forums and workshops with more senior management membership, participation to achieve required outcomes
- Strong ability to identify and measure business performance improvement opportunities through robust and logical problem solving, strategic, analytical and financial evaluation skills.
- Demonstrated project & change management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Please see the position description for the roles full accountabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact Adrien.email@example.com
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.
- Published on 13 Oct 2020, 7:38 AM