- Job no: HKYN8
- Category: Customer Services
Customer Service Representative – Payments Team
- Located at Parramatta next to Train and Bus Station
- $65,707.91 base salary + Super + Leave Loading
- Hybrid flexible - in office and at home, work pattern available once training period is complete
- Full Time Permanent Role (This recruitment will be used to fill current vacancies and to create a Talent Pool for opportunities that arise over the next 6 months)
Our Customer Payments Team has a fantastic opportunity available for a passionate customer service professional to join our team of high performing individuals that are committed, supportive and dedicated to providing quality customer experiences by delivering accurate and timely information and services.
We are flexible with your start time, as long as you can start between the hours of 7.30am and 8.30am to ensure our customers’ needs are met and that they receive an outstanding customer experience.
You will work a 9-day fortnight, which means you will get a roster day off every two weeks.
We are supportive of work life balance and offer hybrid working options to help support you.
We also have different organisational employee benefits you can access once you are onboarded. Just to name a few:
- Fitness programs and Fitness Passport
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health and Wellbeing – Flu vaccinations and discounted health insurance membership at some health insurance providers
You will be buddied up with one of our experienced Customer Service Representatives where you will shadow them in their different daily activities. We foster the attitude, that no question is a silly question, and every opportunity is a learning opportunity. Our experienced Representative is ready for the successful candidate to ask lots of questions to learn their new role. You are fully supported every step of the way and continue to be supported by our talented management team.
A day in the life of a Customer Service Representative in our Payments Team at Sydney Water
Daily, you will liaise with a diverse range of customers. They could be residential customers, business customers, and different Government Agencies. You will be responsible for updating our customers banking details, processing EFT payments, resolving our customers payment disputes, searching for missing payments and providing refunds where required. You will make accurate notes after each customer interaction and ensure they are saved against our customers’ accounts.
Success Factors – What we are looking for a in a person
We are looking for:
- Someone who can make the interaction with our customers easy. You will be warm and engaging when speaking to our customers. You will always have the customer at the heart with everything you do.
- You will have experience in a customer service environment with exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You will have the ability to ask the right questions and find the right solutions to help provide a resolution.
- You will be genuine and see yourself in our customers shoes to assist in providing a holistic solution.
- You will have amazing attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy in capturing and processing information
- You will be an agile thinker and an eager investigator to ensure complex matters are resolved.
- You will be a team player and be able to develop collaborative relationships across different business’ in our organisation.
- It would be great if you had SAP ISU, Fiori and CRM experience, but it’s not a must have.
A little bit about Sydney Water
We are a statutory State-Owned Corporation who values our customers, our culture and our performance. Our vision is to create a better life with world-class water services. Water is an essential part of daily life. It’s the way we use water that helps our city thrive and supports the productivity and prosperity of our economy. By delivering world-class water services, we can create a better life for our people, our business partners and our community. We are committed to the health and safety of its employees and community.
Do you think you are up for the challenge? We would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your experiences. We have also attached the position description so you can learn more about our role.
Please see the position description for the roles full accountabilities.
Application closes: Sunday 21st August 2022
As Australia’s largest water and wastewater service provider we foster an environment of internal mobility opening some great career opportunities for you.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing, so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closes in 3 days - 21 Aug 2022
- Published on 05 Aug 2022, 4:39 AM