- Job no: JXEGM
- Category: Customer, Strategy and Engagement
Community Engagement Advisor
- Full time role, based in Parramatta
- Wide range of employee benefits including flexible working and rostered days off
- Focused on delivering major capital projects across the Western Sydney Aerotropolis
Water is the gold of the 21st century – join us to work with community and stakeholders to deliver essential services for a sustainable and prosperous water future.
Why you can stop your search:
Every day we’re providing world-class water and wastewater services to the over 5 million people who call Greater Sydney home. We have an extensive capital delivery program to ensure we can continue to deliver for our customers.
We need great a communicator with superior leadership and project management skills. You will also have a passion for community and stakeholder engagement to deliver major capital projects and initiatives for our customers. If you’re interested in working with project teams to listen genuinely to the community, think outside the box, and celebrate getting projects over the line, we want to hear from you!
A typical week would see you in the office with collaborating with the team, the next day you might be working on a project in the World Heritage Blue Mountains, the next in Sydney’s booming West, as we race to create a brand-new city for over one million people, which is cool, green and sustainable. No two days will be the same and you’ll never be bored!
Why you’re the right fit:
- You’re qualified in corporate public affairs, community relations, stakeholder management or related discipline.
- You’ve got some solid examples to tell us about, in the development and delivery of community and stakeholder relations plans, project planning and reporting. (If it’s in the infrastructure field – that’s even better!)
- You’ve been using your skills and experience for at least five or more years.
- You’re a team player with a growth mindset.
Why our team like working at Sydney Water:
- Huge multi-billion-dollar program of works which shapes Australia’s busiest and largest city. It’s rewarding!
- Positive team culture which celebrates wins and binds together to face challenges (have we told you were the No.1 company in Australia for graduates!)
- 9-day fortnight and flexible working arrangements, to give you fair work/life balance
- We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, gender or culture.
- Be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.
Closing date: Wednesday August 17th 2022
Please see the position description for the role’s full accountabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.
- Closed a day ago - 17 Aug 2022