Senior Development Consultant
- Support the delivery of integrated servicing solutions to support city growth and development
- $100,749.31 plus superannuation plus leave loading
- Full time permanent role with Flexible hybrid working conditions, based at Parramatta close to transport
- Proudly making a difference to establishing a best-in-class, customer centred, client organisation
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
Work with the government and industry to identify trends in urban growth to enable us to develop future asset and investment plans. Support customer processes for development including managing external service providers to ensure business requirements are understood and delivered. Deliver a customer experience that increases customer satisfaction. Ensure the protection of our customers, our employees and the Sydney Water networks and associated infrastructure
The duties include but are not limited to;
- Work with internal stakeholders to coordinate Sydney Water’s response to local and State planning authorities on land rezoning, Planning Proposals and Development Applications.
- Review all planning applications and advise local council and the Department of Planning and Environment of Sydney Water requirements
- Apply Sydney Water standards and process to assist our customers and comply with regulatory requirements
- Identify, develop and implement process improvement opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Develop and manage systems for performance and compliance of external service providers.
- Relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. Urban Planning, Project Management methodologies) or experience in working within a development or planning framework
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to consult, negotiate, and work under pressure to liaise effectively with a diverse range of people
- Understanding of the business systems required to manage commercial activities
- General understanding of urban development processes
- General understanding of risk management and coordination
Closing date: 13 July 2022
Please see the position description for the role’s full accountabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact email@example.com
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.