Contract Support Officer
- Support the team in delivery of contract management services to ensure safe, efficient and customer focussed products and services by services providers.
- Assist with the implementation of effective and efficient delivery of contract management policies and procedures
- Permanent position
- $87,839.83 plus super
- Location, Potts Hill
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
In this role, you support the contract operations team in delivery of contract management services to ensure safe, efficient and customer focused products and services by services providers. Reporting to the Senior Contracts Manager, you will support the team with all administrative processes.
- Establish and maintain relationship with customer, contractors and relevant government or other agencies (Councils, RMS, Rail, Ausgrid, etc)
- Manage customer complaints and general enquiries.
- Assist in the evaluation of Contractor performance, with appropriate analysis and reporting as required.
- Apply time management principles to maximise positive outcomes.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Science, and/or relevant experience.
- Good written and verbal communications skills, including listening and interpretation.
- Ability to form strong, positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, with a genuine customer focus.
Please see the position description for the roles full accountabilities.
Application closing date: 02 March 2021
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.