- Job no: TA79K
- Category: People & Culture, Learning & Development
Early Talent Specialist
- Permanent Position
- Recruit and nurture Early Talent
- Primary Location, Parramatta; Hybrid working
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
The purpose of the role is to build a strong, diverse talent pipeline to support workforce plans and the Reconciliation Action Plan, by designing & implementing Early Talent career programs for Sydney Water.
Accountabilities and deliverables include but are not limited to;
- Recruitment of interns, trainees, graduates, apprentices
- Program management of early talent programs; guiding placement managers through their accountabilities
- Design, develop, deliver and program manage development activities for early talent programs
- Build strong relationships with external graduate employer agencies and education institutions
- Involvement in leadership development and talent initiatives
- Experience in roles responsible for Early Talent programs with accountability for selection, development and program management is essential.
- Bachelor level qualifications in Business, HR, Psychology, Learning or OD highly desirable.
- Certification in assessment tools highly regarded (eg psychometric instruments)
- Experience working with educational institutions
Please refer to the position description for further information about role responsibilities and requirements
Closing date: Sunday 7th August 2022
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact Jess.email@example.com
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.
- Closed 11 days ago - 07 Aug 2022