- Job no: PEMBB
- Category: People & Culture
- Play a critical role in managing the pipeline of projects - planning, directing, and coordinating the solution design, development, and delivery to meet business requirements
- Location Parramatta (Close to station) Enjoy work-life balance with our agile/flexible working environment
- Full time, 18 Month Maximum Term Role
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
The Delivery Stream Lead role sits in the People Experience Platform (PxP) Program Team, within the People and Culture Group at Sydney Water. The program is responsible for facilitating delivery of a Human Capital Management system and associated improvement projects enabling People and Culture business capabilities. The role responsibilities include;
- Manage the solution design, development, testing, and documentation of projects
- Develop current versus future state roadmap of business needs including analysis, design and development
- Driving alignment of solution/s to overall People Experience Platform (PxP) Program
- Manage project/s risk, issues, actions and decisions with the proactive resolution of delivery risks and escalations
- Manage the scope and change control process; collaborate with stakeholders, technical teams, business SMEs to redefine scope and pivot projects when appropriate
- Manage change process and uptake, overseeing change plan and stakeholder communication
- Lead engagement with all stakeholder levels to manage expectations, deploy fit for purpose solutions and embed new ways of working
- Manage transition to business-as-usual operations and embed ongoing support to the business
- Oversight of post implementation continuous-improvement efforts to enhance solution performance
Key to the role will be your ability to build strategic relationships and facilitate the delivery of critical and complex growth projects
- Degree or qualification in relevant discipline e.g., project management, business analysis or experience deemed equivalent with demonstrated experience in delivery of projects.
- Strong experience in Agile project management i.e., lean, scrum, kanban
- Strong experience in business analysis and problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management, engagement and influencing skills to agree on project deliverables
- Experience in change management to strengthen adoption of the solution/s
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate technical and non-technical concepts to a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience in achieving tangible business benefits using a pragmatic approach to realise high value outcomes quickly
- Experience in process mapping and process improvement
- Experience specifically in payroll and human capital management systems
Closing date: Sunday 31 July 2022
Please see the position description for the role’s full accountabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact email@example.com
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.
- Closed 19 days ago - 31 Jul 2022