Product Development Project Manager
- Assist with driving Business Development’s Pipeline of innovation, product and service opportunities that contribute to the achievement of the Group Business Plan and Sydney Water’s Strategy.
- Develop governance and frameworks to support the business development pipeline
- Be part of the Business Development team to deliver innovative new solutions to Sydney Water’s Customers
- Parramatta location, close to public transport
- $110,708.19 plus employer’s contribution to superannuation and leave loading
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities. We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
This role will be responsible for the project management of a range of projects within Sydney Water’s Innovation and Product Development business, leading a range of projects to achieve key internal and external business objectives. It has a strong focus on engagement activities with the wider Sydney Water business to promote Product Development and encourage uptake of innovation.
Your duties will involve:
- Provide Portfolio Management Office reporting and insights
- Coordinate and continually improve and contribute to Sydney Water's innovation and product development business
- Supporting the development of products and services for implementation inside and outside the organisation
- Providing data analysis for various business scenarios, strategies, business cases, performance and customer service policies
- Demonstrated ability to market and sell and offerings to meet customer needs
- Strong problem solving and lateral thinking skills
- High level technical analysis and reporting writing skills
- Developing positive relationships with partners, stakeholders and customers
You are an experienced project manager with a passion for product development within the utilities industry space, continually learning and observing industry trends and best practice, and contributing to their development and implementation into both the business and industry through robust Project Management practices.
Your prior experience should include:
- Degree qualifications in Business or Project Management
- 5+ years' experience in a complex project environment within a large organisation
- Prior experience working in a PMO and managing complex projects within large corporate environments
- Demonstrated experience in people leadership, including mentorship and capability uplift to drive business change
- Demonstrated experience managing and delivering programs of work in the Product Development space, preferably within the utilities industry
- The ability to engage with a variety of key business stakeholders to advise of industry trends and innovation and how these might benefit Sydney Water
Please see the position description for the role’s full accountabilities.
Applications Close: 7th May 2021
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact Sandy Sahoo at email@example.com
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.