Project Officer – Water Conservation
- 2-year fixed term
- $110,377 + super + leave loading PA
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing, so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
The Innovation and Product Development team within Business Development works to design, deliver and manage new and ongoing customer programmes that help save water, provide a positive customer experience, gain nonregulated income for Sydney Water and ensure compliance with Sydney Water requirements. The Project Officer Water Efficiency role is to develop and deliver water efficiency programmes such as WaterFix Strata and WaterFix Commercial programmes and other initiatives, which target both business and residential customers. The position will be responsible for contributing to Sydney Water’s reputation as a leader in water efficiency expertise and services and will play an important role in delivering Sydney Water’s drought response activities.
In this role you will:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Enjoy meeting and working with new customers
- Work as a client representative with internal and external customers, promote business opportunities and provide prompt information to customer enquiries
- Maintain a high level of focus on the needs of Sydney Water business and residential customers
- Manage the delivery of programmes to time, cost and quality objectives
- Display Sydney Water’s Signature Behaviours
- Analyse options for new customer programs to deliver water efficiency
- Understand water efficiency drivers and offerings for target audiences as well as water efficient fittings and fixtures
- Project manage the development, implementation and monitoring of programmes and services
- Conduct water efficiency audits of residential strata and commercial buildings
- Manage external contractors and suppliers.
- You have a minimum of five years’ experience in a relevant role with demonstrated ability to meet objectives
- Minimum 5 years face to face sales experience, ideally in plumbing industry.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated high level of customer service and relationship management skills
- Understanding of water efficiency programs and water saving products
- Contract management skills, including performance monitoring, safety audits and dispute resolution
- Experience in delivery of business improvement projects; and/or customer facing programmes
Closing date: 07 May, 2021
Please see the position description for the role’s full accountabilities.
Previous applicants need not reapply.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact email@example.com
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.