- Offering Full Time Permanent Opportunity offering $106,675.81 plus superannuation!
- Based out of Potts Hill with flexible hybrid work options available!
- Support critical water agreements and operational contracts across Sydney Water
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
Reporting to Operations Performance and Assurance Manager this role will see you assist contract management and administration of major Water Supply Agreements and Build Own Operate Transfer (BOOT) Water Filtration Agreements.
This position will see you undertake the following:
- Assist and contribute to operational and technical decisions that balance commercial and regulatory outcomes and risks.
- Assist and contribute to commercial analysis of options and decisions in the light of regulatory requirements and operational outcomes.
- Contribute to developing budgets and monitoring financial performance.
- Monitor and manage performance against KPIs and agreement requirements. This includes collection and analysis of relevant data with a view to identifying opportunities for improvement
- Taking part in audits and site inspections as required for safety, environment, performance and quality parameters on a risk-based frequency.
- Provide technical assistance in the development, negotiation and establishment of agreements as required
This role will ideally suit a team member who has excellent communication skill with previous stakeholder management experience having worked in a medium – large organisation in end to end Contract Management with exposure to commercial contracts.
Having worked in an all-rounder support function previously you understand the analysis of contracts, payment process and adhering to regulatory outcomes
To be successful in this position you will require:
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, science, commerce or law.
- Understanding of compliance, probity and audit requirements and how they relate to commercial contracts.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend complex and varied data and then present to senior management in a concise and easy understood manner.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal business units, private partners/ contractors, regulators, and external stakeholders
- Analytical skills and ability to analyse and interpret complicated data
Application close date: Midnight Wednesday 25th May 2022
Please see the position description for the role’s full accountabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.