- Job no: EQQ8F
- Category: People & Culture
- Lead the development and delivery of the Job Family Framework serving as the foundational building block for Sydney Water’s human capital management system (People Experience Platform).
- Play a critical role in partnering with key business stakeholders and People & Culture centres of excellence to build the elements underpinning the job family framework, such as core and technical competencies, talent mobility, alignment with the remuneration structure, etc.
- Location Parramatta (Close to station) Enjoy work-life balance with our agile/flexible working environment
- Full time, 18 Month Maximum Term Role
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Capability Framework Lead to join our established team as the Job Architecture Stream Lead. This role sits in the People Experience Platform (PxP) Program Team, within the People and Culture Group at Sydney Water. The program is responsible for facilitating delivery of a Human Capital Management system and associated improvement projects enabling People and Culture business capabilities. The role responsibilities include;
- Manage the design, development, testing, validation and documentation of the job architecture working with business SMEs and People & Culture centres of excellence
- Integrates the areas of organisational design, remuneration, talent and recruiting, employee relations and systems in the framework design to ensure wholistic application
- Identify people policies and processes that require refreshing and work with relevant owners on action plans
- Address challenges or issues by facilitating open dialogue and solutioning with key stakeholders
- Managing translation and adoption of the framework into the People Experience Platform (PxP)
- Manage overall cost, quality and project schedule with an Agile approach
- Manage project/s risk, issues, actions and decisions with the proactive resolution of delivery risks and escalations
- Lead engagement with all stakeholder levels to manage expectations, develop the framework, and embed new ways of working
- Manage transition to new framework, business-as-usual operations and embed ongoing support to the business
- Degree or qualification in relevant a human resource discipline e.g., organisational design or experience deemed equivalent with demonstrated experience in development and delivery of job family frameworks
- Significant experience in design, development and delivery of job family frameworks across large and complex businesses
- Experience in alignment and integration of varied components of job architecture such as organisational capability, remuneration, talent mobility, employee relations
- Experience in job family framework and its application in human capital management systems
- Strong experience in project management
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management, engagement and influencing skills to agree on project deliverables
- Experience in change management to strengthen adoption of the job family framework and its uses
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate technical and non-technical concepts to a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience in achieving tangible business benefits using a pragmatic approach to realise high value outcomes
Closing date: Sunday 21 August 2022
Please see the position description for the role’s full accountabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.
- Closes in 2 days - 21 Aug 2022
- Published on 07 Aug 2022, 11:24 PM