- Parramatta location – near train station
- Hybrid working available in line with our Flexible Working - Our Way approach
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a positive contribution to the lives of our customers, communities and our environment.
We have a proud heritage and a bright, progressive future, providing world-class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We embrace innovation and encourage diversity – importantly our people and their passion for their work are key to achieving our vision of creating a better life.
About the role
As part of the Customer Advocacy team you will work collaboratively with teams and senior leaders across the organisation to advocate for customers (their needs, wants and expectations) and drive a step change in customer centricity, maturity and experience. You will do this by enabling business-wide adoption of customer-centric decision-making and ways of working.
Accountabilities & Deliverables
- Establishing and deploying new CX Management Groups focusing on CX maturity for key customer journeys
- Embedding customer centricity into BAU ways of working by promoting frameworks including the Customer Benefit Guidelines across the organisation
- Support the business and delivery partners in implementing the CX improvements outlined in future state CX blueprints
- Enable customer capability and maturity uplift and a customer centric mindset by identifying changes and working in partnership with People and Culture aligned to their program of work eg, eLearning modules, CX training
You are passionate about our customers and our people and have an exceptional ability to build rapport and great relationships across all levels within an organisation. You thrive on working in cross business teams to deliver great outcomes for our customers, our people and Sydney Water.
You’re an outstanding communicator, facilitator and stakeholder manager with the ability to successfully influence across all levels. Tertiary qualifications in business or a related field.
Experience & Skills:
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing cross organisational teams to deliver outcomes
- Exceptional ability to build rapport and influence across all organisational levels
- Proven experience in influencing and working with senior stakeholders across the organisation to develop and deliver outcomes
- Solid understanding of Sydney Water’s operating and regulatory environment (desirable)
Closing date: 24 October 2021
Please see the position description for the role’s full accountabilities
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact email@example.com
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.