- Provide Finance and Commercial Strategic Insight
- Commercial Relationship Management
- Parramatta Location with a competitive salary package!
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
Sydney Water has been in business for more than 130 years, but that doesn’t mean we’re complacent. We know we must keep building a business that is able to respond quickly when faced by new challenges. We’re constantly working to improve our service, and to innovate and invest in new technologies to delight our customers and protect our future.
Join us and help innovate to meet the challenges of our growing cities.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Business Performance, you will work very closely with a team of Business Planning Analysts and Commercial Managers to drive business outcomes and provide a commercial lens from long term strategic direction to short term tactical decision making.
In this permanent position you will be responsible for providing strategic and financial insight and advice to drive commercial performance across the business. Key to this position is your ability to inform key strategic and operational decision making to achieve organisational outcomes.
Key accountabilities pertaining to this role are;
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure information management is accurate and in accordance with strategic business direction.
- To partner with the business to provide strategic and financial insight and advice to drive commercial performance and inform strategic and operational decision making for the achievement of organisational outcomes.
You will also bring:
- Relevant degree qualification in Accounting, or equivalent experience
- Significant experience providing commercial analysis, ideally from a Management Accounting background in a large complex organisation
- Demonstrated experience providing financial and commercial advice and consulting expertise to senior managers
- Strong communication skills with the ability to partner and influence senior business heads using business and financial data
- Experience using PeopleSoft, TM1 and SAP will be preferred
Please see the position description for the role’s full accountabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.