Transition Manager, SCADA
- Influence, lead and implement change
- This is a twelve months fixed term opportunity
About the role
Sydney Water is seeking someone to join our business for a twelve month period to oversee an important and exciting change for Sydney Water. This role will be pivotal in conducting a comprehensive operating model review of SCADA Services that currently exist at Sydney Water. Following the review, and using strong project and change management skills, the role will improve operational effectiveness of the services without compromising daily commitments to high quality customer satisfaction.
· Lead the end to end delivery of the project
· Deliver a functional model for SCADA Services supporting multiple service providers
· Lead the investigation and identification of opportunities for changes and enhancements to develop a thorough understanding in preparation for the development of the future state
· Facilitate consultation, performance feedback and collaboration with key stakeholders to enhance service quality, accessibility and responsiveness
· Lead the project team to reimagine future operating models that enable excellent customer outcomes including development of transformation plans that outline a clear delivery roadmap to successful completion
· Lead, develop and embed new ways of working, processes and governance that will ensure delivery of service is aligned to Sydney Water vision and ‘fit for purpose’ with multiple service providers and RDC model
· Prepare a range of strategic and operational documents as required, including briefing papers, discussion papers, reports, submissions and responses to information requests
· Identify and articulate appropriate performance goals, benchmarks and customer satisfaction measures to support the success of the project
· Contribute to strategic and business planning processes within the organisation to ensure that plans are informed by high quality service strategy advice and a focus on customer and efficiency
Open, creative, collaborative and a calm listener. You enjoy managing complex situations with a diverse set of stakeholders. Able to circumvent high touch environments establishing trust and delivering with commitment.
· Degree qualification in Engineering, Information Technology, Business and or similar industry experience
· Proven project and or change management deliverables
· Significant experience in the development of program plans for cross functional business transformation programs/projects
· Knowledge in establishing program governance frameworks, risk identification and management, benefits identification and management
· Experience through design, review and delivering changes to operating models
· Demonstrated operational experience and a strong understanding of service delivery operations
· Demonstrated ability to structure ambiguous problems and developing approaches/methodologies for identifying and assessing various options to address these problems
· Demonstrated high-level skills in negotiation, liaison and collaboration
· An understanding of SCADA, IT/ OT while not essential is desirable
Closing date: Friday 10 December, 2021, For more information please contact email@example.com
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role.
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process. Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.