- develop strategic plans for urban renewal needs of the city consistent with DPIE population growth forecast
- co-create regional servicing outcomes with stakeholders for our customers
- Location, Parramatta
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
To contribute to the development of forward thinking, multi-driver responsive, customer focussed, integrated urban water servicing plans and waterway management plans that define the actions required to deliver upon the outcomes set in product and service strategies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited too;
- We lead the development of Regional and Sub-regional Plans for integrated water services for our customers aligned with the Sydney Water’s corporate strategy and vision of NSW Government
- We develop strategic plans for urban renewal needs of the city consistent with DPIE population growth forecast.
- We co-create regional servicing outcomes with stakeholders for our customers
- We engage broadly with Customers, Community, Regulators, Government and Business stakeholders in the Regional Servicing Strategy development process to understand and define the external outcomes and requirements
- We develop and co-owns the Regional Servicing strategic plans; understands the regional requirements and performance across the system, and adjusts strategy to ensure product and service requirements are being met, and funding envelope for servicing a region in the long, medium, and short term
- 3+ years’ experience in complex planning studies including Integrated Water Cycle Management (IWCM)
- A degree in engineering/science or related discipline
- Experience writing robust business cases to justify investment.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to engage with a range of internal and external stakeholders including senior management.
Please see the position description for the roles full accountabilities.
Application closing date: 12 March, 2021
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.