Product Development Project Manager
- Assist with delivering Business Development’s Pipeline of Circular Economy Projects in Western Sydney that contribute to the achievement of the Group Business Plan and Sydney Water’s Strategy.
- Develop governance and frameworks to support the business development pipeline
- Be part of the Business Development team to deliver innovative new Circular Economy products and services to Sydney Water’s Customers
- Parramatta location, close to public transport
- $110,708.19 plus employer’s contribution to superannuation and leave loading
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities. We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
This role will be responsible for the project management of a range of Circular Economy projects within Sydney Water’s Western Sydney Development business, leading a range of projects to achieve key internal and external business objectives. It has a strong focus on project management and engagement activities with the wider Sydney Water business to promote Product Development and encourage uptake of innovation.
Your duties will involve:
- Provide Portfolio Management Office reporting and insights
- Coordinate and continually improve and contribute to Sydney Water's Western Sydney development business
- Supporting the development of Circular Economy opportunities, products and services for implementation inside and outside the organisation
- Providing data analysis for various business scenarios, strategies, business cases, performance and customer agreements
- Strong problem solving and lateral thinking skills
- High level technical analysis and reporting writing skills
- Developing positive relationships with partners, stakeholders and customers
You are an experienced project manager with a passion for product development and sustainability within the utilities industry space, continually learning and observing industry trends and best practice, and contributing to their development and implementation into both the business and industry through robust Project Management practices.
Your prior experience should include:
- Degree qualifications in Engineering, Science, renewable energy, Agribusiness or Project Management
- 5+ years' experience in a complex project environment within a large organisation
- Prior experience working in a PMO and managing complex projects within large corporate environments
- Demonstrated experience in people leadership, including mentorship and capability uplift to drive business change
- Demonstrated ability to research, investigate, analyse and provide practical solutions to business issues
- The ability to engage with a variety of key business stakeholders to advise of industry trends and innovation and how these might benefit Sydney Water
- Contract management skills, including performance monitoring, safety audits and dispute resolution
- Experience in planning or delivering wastewater treatment and/or bio-energy generation projects is highly favourable.
Please see the position description for the role’s full accountabilities.
Applications Close: 30th July, 2021
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact Sandy Sahoo at email@example.com
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.