- Full time, permanent role based in Parramatta – with flexible work options
- Collaborative role utilising expertise on Wastewater servicing, with a focus on treatment
- Proudly making a difference to establishing a best-in-class, customer centred, client organisation
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
The Wastewater Product Senior Analyst will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that our wastewater service and products meet our regulatory obligations and customer expectations. You will provide guidance, support and subject matter expertise on Wastewater servicing across Sydney Water.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide subject matter expertise into wastewater product and service plans that deliver customer focused commercial outcomes for Sydney Water ensuring trade-offs are considered;
- Develop and ensuring effective execution of team business plans;
- Provide technical wastewater treatment advice to the business as required, from primary through to tertiary treatment;
- Support and guide the development and implementation of Wastewater Product and Environment Management System Frameworks to ensure compliance with our Environment Protection Licences and other Environmental legislation; and
- Co-ordinate risk assessments for wastewater (i.e. Wastewater to Water Resource Recovery) to ensure key issues and opportunities are identified and managed through appropriate and effective controls.
- Tertiary qualification in engineering, science or a related discipline or experience deemed equivalent;
- A comprehensive knowledge of Wastewater network and treatment systems through industry experience with experience and skills in the development and specification of Wastewater Servicing outcomes for sustainable integrated products and service management;
- Demonstrated experience dealing with customers, regulators and stakeholder groups;
- Experience in supporting change management with the ability to influence stakeholders and drive change;
- Strong analytical skills to identify issues, trends, drivers and links to customer/ regulatory needs;
- Knowledge of management systems; and
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills at all levels, with the ability to establish a high degree of credibility.
Closing date: 15 May 2022
Please see the position description for the role’s full accountabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact email@example.com
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.