- Support the successful delivery for the program through the provision of governance and operational support.
- Be part of a challenging and game changing project
- Fixed term position till 30 June 2021
- $110,377 base salary + super
- Location Sydney Olympic Park
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
We’re building on our SAP systems to set ourselves up for the future. The project is all about a single source of truth for our business data using SAP ERP. Over time, SAP will replace and streamline most of our business systems, so have one centralised data base, real-time information across departments and governance over data and processes.
About the role
In the position of PMO Analyst you will support the successful delivery of Sydney Waters program through the provision of governance and operational support, including operational reporting, risk and issue tracking, quality control and external reporting.
You will work closely with the project and program managers to forecast logistics, resourcing and support needs. You have to build constructive working relationships with multiple stakeholders across our business.
- Support PMO reporting and review processes
- Assist to produce Government packs and workstream reports.
- Identifying, defining, developing and implementing improvements to project reporting and monitoring processes and procedures
- Identify and deliver actions to improve the quality of PMO based on monitoring and reporting activities and management information
- Support the project stage-gate review process, project health checks and audits, providing recommendations for ongoing improvements
- Follow up action item owners to ensure the actions items/registers reflect the current status prior to each forum or reporting cycle
- Coordinate and support the onboarding and offboarding process
- Maintain the document library for each project / program in accordance with program management office standards.
- Develop adhoc analytical/ reporting activities as desired
- For this position we look for a resilient self-starter who can join the team. You have proven to be highly proactive with exceptional integrity, efficiency and accuracy.
- Tertiary qualification in Project Management/Business Management or related discipline
- Extensive experience working in a PMO, ideally as a Senior PMO Analyst / Consultant / Manager
- Project delivery background with preferred experience as a Project Manager
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills with the ability to influence diverse stakeholder groups including Senior Executives
- Proven experience preparing a range of project related documents as instructed, including status updates, reports, budgets and discussion papers
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact email@example.com