- Job no: A8M88
- Category: People & Culture
Diversity & Inclusion Manager
- Lead the Diversity & Inclusion functions at Sydney Water
- Permanent Position
- Parramatta Location - Flexible for some days WFH
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
The role of the Diversity & Inclusion Manager is to design and implement an innovative Diversity and Inclusion plan that evolves mindsets, behaviours and practices towards a more inclusive workplace resulting in Sydney Water employees having a deeper sense of belonging. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Influence leadership accountability and ownership for recruitment, inclusion and retention of a diverse workforce and positive and inclusive employee experience
- Design solutions aligned to the Culture & Employee Experience frameworks and in collaboration with the Culture and Employee Experience experts/program lead.
- Shape diversity and inclusion through role modelling, influencing and collaborating with internal stakeholders to address challenges that impact our organisation and employees
- Recommend the design and implement the Sydney Water Diversity & Inclusion Plan and the Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP)
- Develop, implement, govern and assure the Diversity & Inclusion policy, processes and structure, working with the Culture & Performance team
- Pscyhology, organisational development or related degree or industry experience
- At least 5 to 10 years’ experience leading, designing and shaping Diversity & Inclusion programs
- Demonstrated ROI of workplace Diversity & Inclusion linking data to business outcomes
- Experience influencing Executives, People Leaders and all levels across an organisation
- Strong communicator with the ability to build trusting relationships and manage stakeholder expectations
- Experience working cross functionally to drive projects and initiatives to deliver successful Diveristy & Inclusion outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal and collabtorative skills with the ability to persuade, influence and build enthusiasm and commitment for diversity and inclusion
Please refer to position description for full role accountabilities and duties
Closing date: Friday 12th August 2022
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact email@example.com
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.
- Closed 6 days ago - 12 Aug 2022