- Provide prompt response to enquiries across all aspects of HR, Finance and Tenancy within a shared services environment
- Work in a challenging fast paced environment
- $87,839 + super + leave loading per annum
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
In this role you will deliver professional, timely and accurate management of staff and manager enquiries at the first point of resolution, across employee lifecycle activities, and including a range of multifunctional enquiries such as safety incident capture and reporting, enquiries regarding management reports, facilities and tenancy services, purchase enquiries, to achieve customer experience outcomes.
- Provide prompt response to enquiries across all aspects of HR to line managers and employees including the full suite of HR policies, procedures, payroll, recruitment, employee relations, injury management and rehabilitation, learning and development and systems
- Provide front line support for Sydney Water Incident Recording and Learnings (SWIRL) system, ensuring record details are complete and accurately maintained throughout the lifecycle of an incident. This includes contacting incidents owners to obtain updates relating to the incident and ensuring they are progressing incidents in accordance with agreed SLAs. Respond to requests for SWIRL reports and prepare quarterly reports.
- Provide prompt response to a range of multifunctional enquiries including management reports, facilities and tenancy services, purchase enquiries for internal and external customers
- Provide quality customer service to managers and staff that consistently meets service standards and targets.
- Provide the first point of contact and manage enquiries through to completion.
- Escalate enquires as required and ensure that the client is kept informed and monitor progress until the enquiry is closed.
- Assist and support line managers in day to day HR activities including navigation around ESS, receipt and processing of HR forms position management and related documentation.
- Accurately enter information onto the database in a timely manner.
- Follow appropriate processes and procedures with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Adapt to diverse communication channels such as telephone, online chat, face time and/or email in responding to enquiries
Service Performance and Improvement
- Contribute to the development, implementation and monitoring of policies & procedures to provide effective, consistent & timely delivery of services
- ·Contribute to the continual improvement of customer experience during the enquiry process •Ensure Service Level Agreement targets are met for handling enquiries
- Respond to client insights and enquiry analytics to continually improve service delivery.
- Human Resources, Finance, Tenancy or related field of study or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and ability to apply a broad range of policies, procedures and processes.
- Advanced interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solving and enquiry skills to understand the nature of an enquiry and respond in an efficient way.
- An ability to provide information so that it can be easily understood.
- Clear understanding of how escalation paths work while retaining accountability for the resolution of enquiries.
- Ability to use a range of corporate systems including HR, Tenancy, Finance information systems including, accessing, inputting, and compiling data.
- Well-developed organisational and administrative skills, including strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and control own workload
- 3 years’ experience working in a shared services environment
Advertising closing date: Sunday, 28 February 2021
Please see the position description for the role’s full accountabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact email@example.com
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.