- Operate, monitor and maintain Sydney Water’s digital process and communications services
- Permanent role, flexible work arrangements available
- Parramatta location, close to transport
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
This role is responsible for securely operating, monitoring and maintaining digital process and communications services on a day to day basis to ensure effective and efficient technology delivery enabling Sydney Water’s digital experience and resilience. This role has a strong focus on digital communication / messaging and Service Management.
Your duties will involve:
- Delivering, securely operating, monitoring, maintaining and managing operational processes and communication services across all sites ensuring customer experience, service levels, availability, capacity and resilience
- Operating the Digital Operational Service Management process, ensuring engagement with key stakeholders across all Sydney Water for all digital services and solutions.
- Collating and delivering information to monitor and maintain Digital Connections service reports and processes.
- Contributing to operational performance metrics and dashboards for all Sydney Water digital services.
- Implementing tasks allocated by the functional lead to deliver best practice process and communication services, to meet customer service requirements.
This role will suit someone with a background in Service Management and experience in Communications. You will ideally have an ITIL certification or a desire to obtain your certification, and a passion for improving both business outcomes and end-user experience. You will have a can-do attitude and the ability to make things happen.
You will have:
- Tertiary degree qualification in information technology, computer science or similar or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Information Technology
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Service Management and communications services.
- Technical expertise in implementing and operating digital processes and communication services.
- Demonstrated knowledge of service management processes including but not limited to Change, Configuration, Knowledge, Request Incident, Problem, Asset, Service Lifecycle, Capacity, Risk, Service Level Management, and Release.
- Experience managing multiple technology services across geographical locations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of in digital communications and publicity techniques and channels, and organisational change management experience managing multiple technology services across geographical locations.
- Experience in the implementation and operation of roadmaps and strategy
- Knowledge of relevant business technologies
- Experience in dealing with technology vendors and associated contracts
- Commercial acumen and business understanding.
- Knowledge of contract definition
- Demonstrated experience in implementing new and innovative technology solutions.
Closing date: Monday 12th April 2021
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process. Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.