- Opportunity to use your extensive solution architecting skills in SAP ISU/CRM and put your stamp on solution architecture within Sydney Water
- Define and implement solution architecture with a focus on holistic and future views
- Parramatta location, close to transport, flexible work arrangements available
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior SAP Solution Architect with extensive experience in the SAP ISU/CRM space to bring their expertise into Sydney Water. Working closely with a range of business units this role will see you designing and delivering robust SAP ISU/CRM architecture solutions in a complex Utilities environment. You will monitor the pipeline of ISU & CRM work within Sydney Water’s Digital Business Programs, ensuring that the teams are effectively resourced and utilised.
Your duties will involve:
- Defining, maintaining and governing Digital end to end solution designs and estimates to meet business needs.
- Collaborating with Development teams to ensure that solutions as delivered are aligned with the agreed Solution Architectures.
- Working with Architects, Business Analysts and Project Managers in defining business outcomes and product roadmaps
- Ensuring developed or modified application components align with the business and solution architecture and meet solution performance goals.
- Balancing solution design choices for execution of strategy, cost of ownership, risk, delivery timing and other business or technical constraints to define viable solutions optimised for business value over the life and portfolio of solutions.
- Estimating the cost of end to end solutions.
- Assessing SAP ISU/CRM proposed changes for impact on solution design and integrity.
- Ensuring alignment to enterprise architecture, policies and standards
- Contributing to complex solution delivery
- Working with key stakeholders on larger, complex projects, to drive the delivery of architected solutions and provide advanced technical consulting
- Providing internal consultancy on architectural issues
- Ensuring architecture references including principles, policies, standards, roadmaps, frameworks, patterns and methodologies are applied in the delivery of solutions.
- Driving the ongoing development of a central knowledge repository for design models, development standards, tips and techniques for tools, building components, test plans, test scripts and project deliverables.
You are an experienced Senior SAP Solution Architect who is able to take a visionary, future direction view on SAP solution architecture within a complex environment. Experienced in holistic solution design you have the ability to engage with key business stakeholders and understand their requirements, but you can also take ownership of solutions and guide the overall solution design, development, and production to ensure it meets current and future business objectives.
You will have:
- Tertiary degree qualifications in information technology, computer science or similar tertiary qualifications
- TOGAF certification well-regarded but not essential
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Information Technology architecture
- Minimum 10 years SAP Utilities (ISU) and CRM experience
- SAP ISU Billing experience
- SAP S/4HANA Utilities (ISU) experience
- At least one S4HANA ISU/CRM implementation is required
- Expert skills and considerable experience in SAP, Cloud Computing, Mobility, Integration, User Experience and other new technologies, platforms and practices.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Solutions Architect
- Proven experience in the application of technology solutions to business problems in scale and complexity commensurate with Sydney Water
- Proven track record in delivering solutions within an Agile framework
- Experience across the software development lifecycle, including high-level estimation and business case development
- Demonstrated ability to create, deliver and implement solution architectures from inception.
Closing date: Sunday 25th April 2021
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information please contact email@example.com
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process. Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.