- Partner with leadership teams to deliver corporate and divisional people initiatives
- Develop and assist enterprise wide people initiatives, frameworks, programs and plans
- Contribute to the delivery of best practice of people management to deliver the best value to Sydney Water and its stakeholders
- Flexible work arrangements available
- Permanent Position, Parramatta Location
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
About the role
Are you passionate about the delivery of best practice of people management, enterprise wide people strategies and framework implementation? Are you committed to supporting the delivery of an organisations workforce strategies to build capability across business teams?
Sydney Water have an opportunity for you to join our People and Culture team as our dedicated workforce People Partner.
As People and Culture People Partner, you shall develop and drive the delivery of divisional business unit leadership teams to support the implementation of our corporate people strategies and initiatives. High quality customer and stakeholder feedback is critical to the success of this position.
The key responsibilities for an ideal candidate pertain to this role include;
- Act as the lead People & Culture manager for the dedicated portfolio’s
- Provide advice, coaching and mentoring to build people management capability across the leaderships teams
- Develop yearly workforce strategies and plans with allocated portfolio in consultation with Centre of Excellence teams such as Learning and Development, Workforce Planning, Culture and Performance Teams.
- Develop talent and succession plan for allocated portfolio.
- Working with the leadership team develop critical position & knowledge transfer plans
- Implement programs developed by the People and Culture Centres of Excellence
- Provide job design expertise to portfolio and support organizational change
- Provide expertise and advice on complex employee and industrial relations issues
- Provide culture, behaviours and engagement expertise to facilitate improvements in safety and wellbeing performance
- Present monthly people dashboards for portfolio in line with Business Performance Review and Forecast portfolio.
As a business leader, you will have demonstrated professional experience in relationship management, influencing and providing guidance for workforce related business decisions. It is also important that you can demonstrate:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Organisational Psychology or related degree qualified.
- At least 10 years’ professional level experience in HR with experience in Organisational Capability or Workforce Analytics highly desirable.
- Experience in business partnering with demonstrated high customer satisfaction, ideally in a Digital Business environment.
- Experience coaching and influencing senior stakeholders, with excellent time management skills
- Previous experience in project management highly desirable
- Superior written and verbal communication skills that provide clear, concise advice and generates high quality presentations.
- Demonstrated skills in relationship management (for internal and external customers including Unions), project management (MS project or Prince 2), commercial acumen, and safety expertise.
Closing date: Sunday 24 October 2021
Please see the position description for the roles full accountabilities. For more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.