- 12 month fixed term role based out of Parramatta with flexible work options!
- Delivery and day-to-day support for Sydney Water business users of SAP
- Offering base salary of $112,966.64 plus super!
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
The Systems Training Specialist is responsible for the delivery of high-quality systems and process training, contributing to the maintenance of training material, and provide day-to-day support for business users of SAP.
Key to this role is your ability to work with People and Corporate Services and Digital Group to design and deliver training modules for the different components of SAP, in particular Finance, EPPM (Enterprise Portfolio and Project Management) and CATS (timesheeting) solutions.
Reporting to the Manager Systems Improvement and Support, this position will be accountable for delivery of SAP end-user training and capability development. This will include:
- Align learning and development strategies to business needs.
- Participate in team co-ordination, work planning, coaching and professional development initiatives to align resources and deliver priorities.
- Collaborate with team members to effectively provide quality day-to-day, end-user support.
- Review training material and ensure it meets the learning requirement.
- Update, and arrange updates to, the training material to ensure currency and effectiveness.
- Administration of the EnableNow and iConnect content available for SAP business users.
- Working closely with Digital Group, prepare communications to staff, on changes in the system, e.g. Monthly Release Notes
- Meet Manager once removed annually to ensure collaboration and alignment with Business Connect and Sydney Water’s vision and strategy.
Ideally this position will suit a team member who has either a finance SAP training background specialising in Treasury Management, BCP, AP, AR, GL, BW or EPPM training background.
You will be able to adapt to change in processes, identify training opportunities, and support / act as a point of contact for the business and super users.
- Certificate IV Assessment and Workplace Training or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge in SAP Training in some or all of the following process areas: finance, procurement, supply chain and enterprise portfolio and program management.
- Experience delivering both face-to-face and virtual training and support.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills including high level presentation and writing skills.
- Highly developed training and facilitation skills, with the ability to engage learners effectively.
- Proficiency in SAP S/4 HANA including Finance, BPC, EPPM, CATS and related systems
Closing date: Sunday 9th January 2022
Please see the position description for the roles full accountabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact email@example.com
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.