Learning Solutions Manager, Partners and Contractors
The purpose of this position is to design and manage the execution, delivery, governance and assurance of learning programs for Sydney Water’s Partners and Contractors to achieve the desired program and organisation outcomes.
This role is critical to building a ‘High Performance Culture’ at Sydney Water through the support, coordination, development, governance and assurance of key learning and development activities for contractors and partners.
- Demonstrate technical expertise in the design and delivery of learning solutions
- Develop, implement and maintain a range of capability frameworks and development portfolios
- Lead and drive learning solutions across various projects to support capability uplift and to meet program needs
- Collaborate with Partners, Contractors, SMEs and the People & Culture team
- Location, Parramatta
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Learning and Development, this position will drive and support various learning and development solutions, and capability programs through continued strong leadership, a proactive approach and the ability to lead and influence others. This position is key to support the design, implementation, governance and assurance of learning solutions for Partners and Contractors to meet the evolving needs of our Sydney Water business.
As a leader, you will have approx. 10 years of professional experience in a corporate organisation coordinating, designing and implementing learning solutions for partners and contractors. It is also important that you can demonstrate approx. 5 years professional experience within an operational/infrastructure organisation where you have designed, coordinated and implemented people programs for contractors and partners. You bring with you or can demonstrate:
- Relevant degree qualifications in Human Resources, Organisational Development or related degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience coordinating People and Change, L&D, HR programs.
- Demonstrated facilitation and project management experience.
- Ability to lead, negotiate and influence across all facets of program development from needs analysis through to implementation and program evaluation.
- Strong experience in technical, mandatory, safety and compliance programs Expertise in robust governance frameworks and processes.
- Solid commercial acumen evidenced through achievements, with the ability to make confident decisions in order to achieve results.
Closing date: 18 January 2021
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact email@example.com
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.