Senior Advisor Multimedia
- 2 x Permanent Full-time
- ICE 1
- Parramatta location – near train station
- Hybrid working available in line with our Flexible Working - Our Way approach
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
Develop and deliver high-quality digital media campaigns and digital, social media and web content to support the delivery of Sydney Water’s Strategy and to protect and promote Sydney Water’s brand and reputation. Develop and execute a variety of high-impact campaigns designed to educate customers and increase website visitation and awareness of the Sydney Water brand.
This role has no direct reports, however, will provide coaching and support to other team members. This role may also lead cross-business project teams.
Accountabilities & Deliverables
- Develop internal and external digital, multimedia and social media strategies that support Sydney Water’s reputation and thought leadership programs.
- Work collaboratively with other members of Customer Strategy and Engagement in the development of comprehensive communication and marketing plans to support the business, ensuring all digital and web content is consistent with broader strategic objectives.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content in liaison with the brand and design team and approved design principles. (e.g. website, intranet, blogs, media releases and podcasts etc).
- Manage end-to-end digital projects.
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Maintain a strong online Sydney Water voice leveraging social media.
- Liaise with marketing, strategic communications, engagement and business development teams to ensure strategic alignment and brand consistency.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase customer engagement.
- Monitor ROI and KPIs for all social and digital media platforms.
Degree qualifications in marketing, digital media, business, social media management, graphic design, communications or other related disciplines
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience managing digital and social media channels for a high-profile organisation
- 5-7 years’ experience in in the development of multi-channel communication strategies
- Extensive experience in a range of digital and social media platforms, and ability to maximise the uses for effective engagement of employees, customer and community segments
- Demonstrated project management experience within a large or complex organisation
- Experience in developing and maintaining stakeholder networks with strong, credible relationships
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other media editing software
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Campaign
- Experience working to visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Ability to multitask and perform to tight deadlines
Closing date: Tuesday 19th October 2021
Please see the position description for the role’s full accountabilities
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.