- Flexible work arrangements can be accommodated
- Highly collaborative role engaging with all levels of the organisation to achieve strategic objectives through the Integrated Management System
- Full time, permanent role with competitive salary package
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Management Systems, the Management System Integration Manager is responsible for harmonising several management systems into One Management System (1MS) throughout the enterprise to support the achievement of strategic objectives. This role will see you partner with the Executive, Heads of Business and other stakeholders to ensure effective implementation of common management systems processes, providing safety, environmental and quality frameworks for Sydney Water.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that 1MS provides a best practice management system that is fit for purpose and complies with requirements from regulators, key stakeholders and relevant industry and international standards to support the delivery of world-class water services to the customers;
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders to ensure effective implementation of common 1MS processes across Sydney Water;
- Provide leadership in the development and effective implementation of best practice safety, environment and quality management frameworks consistent with relevant ISO standards;
- Implement an enterprise-wide integrated assurance framework to provide assurance against enterprise risks, effectiveness of management system framework and other compliance obligations such as Sydney Water’s operating licence; and
- Actively engage Heads of Business and other senior stakeholders across the business to provide effective governance for 1MS.
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, science or a related discipline, or experience deemed equivalent, with demonstrated experience and skills in development and implementation of integrated management systems;
- Certification in Lean Six-Sigma or another continuous improvement methodology;
- At least 5 years’ experience in development and implementation of quality, safety and environmental management systems;
- Experience in developing assurance programs and reporting assurance results to the Executive and the Board;
- Experience in working under regulated environment and good knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and influence across all levels of the organisation; and
- Strong stakeholder management, leadership and communication skills.
Closing date: 17 January 2022
Please see the position description for the role’s full accountabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact email@example.com
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.