Senior Solutions Designer, Developer:
- Career opportunity to participate in digital transformation
- Join a team of diverse professionals
- Permanent position, Parramatta location, flexible work arrangements available
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
We are seeking a significant link to be amongst the pioneers of the organisation’s digital transformation. As an integral contributor being part of the Digital Integration team steering the journey towards cloud integration.
Your duties will involve
· Conceptualise solution designs, seek agreement and develop technical solution design for business processes to be automated in collaboration with business, projects, programs, other digital members, partners and vendors as necessary
· Develop digital solution (integrations/APIs/business process automations, cloud integration) test integration components developed so that they do not introduce risks and are compliant with data quality, availability, security and service stability requirements
· Manage, design and conduct knowledge transfers to Operation support teams so that solution is support and does not introduce operational risk to Sydney Water businesses and its customers serviced
An astute individual with the ability to communicate and influence key internal and external business stakeholders. You will be able to translate business needs into technical requirements on the go while collaborating with business and all Digital teams to ensure customer focused delivery.
You will have:
· Prior hands on cloud integration project implementation experience
· Prior experience leading and defining Cloud Integration, microservices and container architectures on strategic projects
· Prior experience developing roadmaps
· Technical expert with reference to Microsoft Azure APIM essential, experiences across Axway API or other APIM technologies will be beneficial
· Experience with Tibco Integration Suite of products would beneficial but not essential
· The ability to develop digital solutions and components in compliance with agreed solution designs
Ideal technical grasp of
· Microsoft Azure API Management, Axway API Gateway
· Azure Container Service, Docker, Kubernetes and Rancher
· Cloud Integration, Microservices and container architectures
· Cloud Native Deployment Frameworks
· TIBCO SOA Suite would be beneficial
· Data, data modelling and security architectures
· Proficient in XML transformation languages
Closing date: Wed 22 Sep, 2021
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process. Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.