- Job no: 69G6E
- Categories: Digital
- Help shape the lifestyle of Sydney Water
- Permanent role
- Parramatta Location
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
Reporting to the Manager Digital Business Partner. Manage the digital business relationship and engagement for Sydney Water Groups, developing/designing business solutions that are planned, well-articulated and aligned to the corporate strategy.
- You can foster and build relationships with stakeholders across business groups.
- You will bring outstanding verbal and written communication skills with exemplary listening skills.
- You are not afraid to push your ideas and can get buy in from stakeholders using your engagement and presentation skills.
- You make things happen and deliver business outcomes.
- You are not one to stay down when knocked down. You can easily dust yourself off and get on with things.
- You think big-picture as well as the aligned tactical short-game.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience developing/managing business engagements.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in business analysis and delivering business solutions.
- ·Business needs analysis and the ability to align digital solutioning to business solution outcomes.
- ·Planning / prioritization of business digital portfolios.
- Experience in Project Brief development with the ability to succinctly identify and articulate business outcomes.
- Participated in / actively contributed to project delivery through the full project life cycle.
- Demonstrated record in influencing and negotiating stakeholder outcomes.
- Development of requirements for large, complex and integrated solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work within multi-disciplinary teams in a matrix organisational structure. (This position does not have direct reports).
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact email@example.com
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.
- Closes in 6 days - 26 Oct 2020
- Published on 12 Oct 2020, 4:58 AM