- Be part of a challenging project delivery
- Permanent position
- Parramatta location
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities. We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
The Supplier Enablement Specialist is a critical role that provides subject matter expertise on Ariba contract line documents and Ariba Catalogues at a critical point in the Ariba integration with SAP 4/Hanna. This role is critical to ensure project go live and to coordinate and validate the quality of data inputs from Procurement Category Management team.
Reporting into the Manager Procurement Effectiveness this position will lead the project team in developing the correct catalogue formats and implement the Procurement teams roll out strategy.
On a day to day basis you will:
· Lead the project team in developing the correct contract line item formats to enable the contracts to be operationalised at BxP Go Live so that purchases can be fulfilled via the Ariba Network reflecting correct process and contract terms
· Lead the project team in developing the correct catalogue formats so that both static and punch catalogues are available to raise orders against at BxP Go Live
· Coach and coordinate the Procurement Category Managers so they deliver accurate data
· Fully support the UAT for CLID and catalogues
You will have demonstrated prior experience in supporting the integration and delivery of Ariba Contract Line Item Documents and Ariba Catalogues for use with the Ariba Network
As a successful applicant, you will demonstrate:
· Proven experience managing a successfully adopted Ariba platform
· A full understanding of Ariba SLP and S2C modules and how they interface with SAP ERPs
· 7 plus years of experience working with Ariba / SAP and managing implementation or adoption improvement.
· Expert level knowledge of building Ariba Contract Line Items and Catalogues with suppliers
· Exceptional communication skills – written, verbal and active listening
· Business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges
· Analysis and problem solution skills and documentation of issues and solution/problem options.
· Demonstrated management of project support resources embedded in other teams
· Proven experience engaging with senior stakeholders
· High integrity, self-motivated with a strong results and outcome focus
· Demonstrated proactive stakeholder management skills, with an ability to build relationships across a diverse supplier base.
Closing date: 19 April 2020
Please see the position description for the roles full accountabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.