Project Officer – CD Transformation
- Support the delivery of both projects and initiatives for Customer Delivery that have varied levels of complexity, ambiguity and abstraction.
- Location of the role: Parramatta or Potts Hill
- This is a permanent position
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
We are looking for Project officer to support the delivery of both projects and initiatives for Customer Delivery that have varied levels of complexity, ambiguity and abstraction. These projects are initiatives undertaken to achieve agreed unique business outputs and results. A collection of related projects and activities makes up a program of work to deliver outcomes and benefits related to the organisations strategic objectives.
In the role, you will be working collaboratively across the business to deliver programs/ projects of work and continually improve and contribute to the CD Programs team. As a Project Officer, you provide project documentation, data analysis, reports within timeframes through collating information from project manager and you coordinate resources to meet project demands. It’s a supporting role maintaining governance and providing organisational assistance.
In the role of Project Officer you have:
- Extensive experience in coordination and logistics in a complex project environment within a large organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communications including the ability to influence effectively
- Demonstrated ability to produce concise project documentation, process maps and manage stakeholders with competing interests to achieve desired outcomes
- Proven ability to achieve high quality and on time results by planning and organizing effectively
- High-level computer skills, including advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and achieve high performance
- Strong financial management and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in a high demand environment with the ability to prioritise and manage tasks effectively
Please see the position description for the roles full accountabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact email@example.com
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.