Production Officer Level 1
- Production Officer L1 – permanent role
- $78,426.08 + super + leave loading
- Richmond & North Richmond WRP (Blue Mountains Hub)
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
Production (a Business wholly owned by Sydney Water) is a family friendly workplace offering job and work hour flexibility. You will be able to make a real difference through this essential service to the community and the environment. The workplace includes office and outdoor activities while working with a diverse group of employees. You will be offered formal and in-house training to skill you for the role. The role will be based at Richmond & North Richmond WRP which is part of Blue Mountains Hub.
- Production Officers at the Richmond & North Richmond are responsible for operating and maintaining wastewater treatment equipment to meet legislative and product requirements, as well as meet customer, safety and efficiency targets.
- You must be flexible to travel to Penrith and Winmalee plants (with in the hub ) occasionally.
- Must be willing to learn as there are genuine opportunities to progress within the Hub.
The ideal candidate for this position would have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering/Science or trade qualification.
- Previous mechanical / projects backgrounds
- Some experience in a production environment or asset maintenance.
- A ‘hands-on’ approach to problem solving and trouble-shooting process equipment.
- Good people skills and experience in coordinating internal and external service providers to perform maintenance and project works.
- Exposure to safety, environment and quality management systems.
- A personal drive for continuous improvement and to contribute to a positive team culture.
- Experience of SCADA / DCS is advantageous.
Please see the position description for the role’s full accountabilities.
Application closing date:
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.