- Hybrid work arrangements can be accommodated
- $112,966.64 + Superannuation
- Parramatta Location
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
The Project Coordinator will support the successful delivery of a project or projects within the Business Improvement portfolio through the provision of project management office support and governance , including reporting, risk, issue and dependency tracking, support schedule creation and maintenance and quality control.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver PMO activities and deliverables with a project or program (risk, issue and dependency management, reporting, schedule maintenance and benefits realisation coordination)
- Identifying, defining, developing and implementing improvements to project reporting and monitoring processes and procedures;
- Build constructive working relationships with Project Managers and key stakeholders to support successful delivery of the program
- Coordinate and support the onboarding and offboarding process for new Projects and Project resources
- Ensure compliance with the Project Management framework, the Business Improvement PMO and Enterprise PMO;
- Provide program support functions, supporting the Project Manager/s in the successful implementation and completion of the program; and
- Support Project Manager/s in identifying risks and issues on programs/projects and implementing process improvements.
- Tertiary qualification in Project Management/Business Management or related discipline,
- 4+ years’ experience working in a PMO, ideally as a PMO Analyst / Project Coordinator;
- Collaborative and constructive with strong communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Self-starter who can deal with organisational ambiguity;
- Highly proactive with exceptional integrity, professionalism, efficiency and accuracy; and
- Creativity and a passion for discovering and adopting new ways of working and achieving outcomes.
Closing date: 9th December 2021
Please see the position description for the roles full accountabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.