- Job no: QDD68
- Categories: Customer Services, Customer Service
Customer Experience Representative
- $64,201.66 base salary + Super + Leave Loading
- Parramatta location – near train station
- Help deliver quality customer experiences for our Sydney Water Customers.
A fantastic opportunity is now available within the Customer Hub’s Customer Experience Team.
We are looking for people who want to deliver quality customer experiences for our customers. We need enthusiastic people who have exceptional eye for detail with administrative and data entry tasks.
About The Role:
The Customer Hub is responsible for managing service fault customer contacts relating to Sydney Water. These contacts may be via phone, email, letter, social media and involve both inbound and outbound contacts. Our role is to have the customer and community at the heart of everything we do
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Playing a key role for Sydney Water by problem solving and working to keep repeat customers happy
- You will have a strong command of the company’s customer service policies
- Work with management to become well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers
- Build positive relationships with customers ensuring a quality experience
- Working effectively to explore all options to resolve contact for the customer
- Understand and explaining your role, the role of your work team, the role of your business unit and the role of your division
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in retail, banking/insurance, call centre or related business services
- Good level of computer literacy, MS office, CRM (oracle, SAP, Siebel)
- Strong Communications skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multi task, complete multiple activities in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence, empathy and solutions focused approach to call resolution
- Please see the position description for the roles full accountabilities.
Closing date: Monday 8th March 2021
As Australia’s largest water and wastewater service provider we foster an environment of internal mobility opening some great career opportunities for you.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing, so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact email@example.com
- Closes in 8 days - 08 Mar 2021
- Published on 22 Feb 2021, 4:24 AM