- Two-year termed opportunity based out of Potts Hill offering base salary $89,900.66. Extension will be subject to performance.
- Support the team in delivery of contract management services to ensure safe, efficient and customer focussed products and services.
- Assist with the implementation of effective and efficient delivery of contract management policies and procedures.
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
About the role
In this role, you will support the contract operations team in the delivery of road restoration contract management services to ensure safe, efficient and customer focused products and services. Reporting to the Senior Contracts Manager, you will support the team with all administrative and operational processes.
Be a part of a high-performance team that is looking for an analytical and motivated individual that can work in a high volume and dynamic working environment. Enjoy a rewarding career with continuous learning opportunities, a focus on work life balance, flexible working arrangements and resource benefits of having a laptop, phone and vehicle use for Sydney Water sites.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders such as customers, contractors and relevant government or other agencies (Councils, RMS, etc)
- Manage customer complaints and general enquiries.
- Assist in contract management outcomes, with appropriate analysis and reporting as required.
- Apply time management principles to maximise program delivery outcomes.
A team member who can demonstrate experience working in a high-volume working environment, prioritise and manage your workload in a collaborative and dynamic environment. Demonstrate aptitude to undertake contract administration and develop technical skills and understanding in road infrastructure.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting/Business, Finance, Engineering or Science.
- Aptitude to learn and adapt in a dynamic environment involving contract administration and site surveillance of Contractor performance.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, strong attention to detail, including listening and interpretation.
- Ability to form strong, positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, with a genuine customer focus.
- Ability to interpret and present complex and varied data in a concise and easily understood manner.
- Computer literacy (moderate to high level) in the application of software packages such as Maximo, BxP and SAP.
- Experience in contract administration and dispute resolution support.
- Experience in ensuring work programs is supported to ensure managers can undertake safe, on time, within budget, contract and project delivery outcomes.
Applications close Monday 24th January 2022
Please see the position description for the roles full accountabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact email@example.com
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.