Business Customer Representative – L4
- Full-time permanent role
- Parramatta location – near train station
- Hybrid working available in line with our Flexible Working - Our Way approach
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
Effectively case manage transactional business customers activities including applications, enquiries, and issues. Ensure Sydney Water requirements are complied with within a customer service framework. Manage business customer risk ensuring Sydney Water worker safety, assets and Operating Licence are protected.
Manage relationships and agreements with connected business customers and use business tools to deliver products and services to selected customer segments. Manage Backflow Prevention Containment requirements, undertake source investigations, and provide technical advice as required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a relevant role with demonstrated ability to meet objectives Demonstrated high level of customer service and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated high level of systems information and process skills
- Demonstrated high level communication, negotiation, and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of the impacts of commercial and industrial business practices on water authority products and services
Closing date: Sunday 26th September 2021
Please see the position description for the roles full accountabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.