- Help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney
- Permanent role
- Parramatta Location
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
Reporting to the Manager – Products Capability. This role is responsible for translating the strategic focus and group plan into digital product roadmap and plans into opportunities to evolve / innovate / transform / enhance the products and services. You will oversee product design and other discovery activities. You will work along the development teams to deliver new functionality and with Digital team to increase new product success and drive growth. In the same manner, to work closely with the Enterprise Architecture and Solution Architecture teams to ensure the solution options will deliver the business capabilities.
You will also be responsible for leading the Business Process Governance to assure the delivery of the business processes and its alignment to the Business Process Reference Model. This capability is crucial to the shaping of the Transformation Delivery Roadmap to deliver to the strategic outcome of the organisation.
- You have a great deal of experience in Asset Management Lifecycle and/or in Human Capital Management business capabilities and understanding of related business processes.
- Experience in Utility Industry.
- Extensive product management experience and knowledge to enable ideation and mapping of values to the business need.
- You understand the importance and execution of business architectures including industry certification in TOGAF
- You can perform quality assurance of the business processes including impact assessment of changes delivered by programs, projects or other initiatives.
- Ability to translate risk and compliance issues into business / customer-focused solutions.
- You can get management buy in from both internal and external stakeholder, focusing on optimal customer and organisational outcomes including facilitation of working and/or focus groups.
- Experience implementing innovative ideas or products in complex organisation.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high growth environment.
- Please include in your cover letter an example of Product Positioning and Roadmap.
Please see the position description for the roles full accountabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.