Advisor – Commercial Frameworks & Performance
Business Development, City Growth & Development
- Pay Level EA14
- Full Time Fixed Term Contract
- Parramatta Office – Close to train station
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and managing beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
Sydney Water is looking for an Advisor – Commercial Frameworks & Performance in our City Growth & Development team to ensure our external services, business policies and our commercial frameworks are effective and efficient in delivering customer outcomes while effectively managing business risk and commercial performance.
Other role responsibilities
As one of 4 advisor potions reporting to the Commercial Frameworks Manager the advisor will:
- Develop and manage systems for performance and compliance for external providers of water services to development customers
- Develop unit metrics and reporting including external provider performance, and development outcomes
- Implement, monitor and improve commercial policies and guidelines.
- Manage, develop and implement audit on financial aspects of developer processes.
- Establish systems and processes to track and highlight areas of commercial or legal risk.
- Contribute to the development of effective commercial arrangements and financial management in our Developer offerings and processes.
- Contribute to the work defining the development value chain and the commercial basis for our operations in the sector
- Implement governance arrangements required to manage, ringfence, and independently assure the offering and management of commercial services for development.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
To be successful, you will have a commercial focus and be experienced in the design of management systems, processes and procedures, and implementing transformational business change or have sound knowledge and experience in supplier quality management systems, performance reporting, establishing and managing commercial contracts and strong project management skills.
- Tertiary qualification in management, business, or similar degree relevant to the role, or 7+ years’ experience deemed equivalent
- You will have strong communication skills, both verbal and written and can partner work with stakeholders to achieve optimal outcomes
- You will be a motivated, self-starter who can bring commitment and drive to the team
For a more detailed list of the key accountabilities and outcomes, tasks and skills required for these positions please read the attached position description.
Applications close: Monday 14th June
Please see the position description for the roles full accountabilities
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information please contact email@example.com
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process. Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.