- Client-centric opportunity to support senior Managers and stakeholders within Sydney Water Business Connect
- Support multiple Heads of Business and their leadership teams to coordinate and ensure all business needs are met
- Full time Permanent role, based out of Parramatta with a competitive salary package
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
Reporting to the Team Manager Management Support the purpose of this role is to provide high level, proactive quality and timely executive support to the Heads of Business and coordinate responses that support the deliverables of the business unit.
Supporting multiple Heads of Business and their leadership teams contributing to a multi-skilled, engaged, and flexible Senior Management Support team that fulfils executive support requests and tasks effectively and achieves client experience and business outcomes:
- Provide quality and efficient administration services to senior management
- Manage multiple Heads of Business across Sydney Water, prioritising work across these senior managers.
- Support the senior managers in communicating with staff including creating staff newsletters, updating the intranet page, and preparing draft communication emails
- Coordinate the logistics for functions, off-site meetings, roadshows and team briefs including preparing agendas and materials
- Coordinate the response to Ministerial from Government Relations, including drafting responses, following up for information and ensuring senior manager approval within tight timeframes
- Identify and implement ways to improve efficiency of administration support processes and procedures
- Participate in team co-ordination, work planning, professional development initiatives to align resources and deliver initiatives
- Manage the logistics and running of meetings; scheduling, minute taking, preparing agendas
- All aspects of diary management, travel arrangements and tracking / following up actions.
This position will suit a team member with previous office management experience working with executive members and senior management with the ability to successfully multi task and communicate at a high level, requiring the following demonstrated skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in providing executive assistant support to senior managers
- Certificate lll in Business Administration or a related discipline and/or experience deemed equivalent working with Senior Managers.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and operating in a complex environment using sound judgement in competing demands and tight deadlines under pressure.
- Coordinate the preparation of sensitive, high level and often urgent, reports, briefing notes, presentations, minute submission and recommendations, ensuring documents are comprehensive, accurate and comply with relevant presentation standards and protocols.
- Experience in engaging stakeholder groups both internal and external to the organisation, with high level communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; advanced PowerPoint, Word and intermediate Excel skills
- Demonstrated experience in diary and travel management
- Capacity to travel as required to Potts Hill location
Applications close Tuesday 17th May 2022
Please see the position description for the role’s full accountabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.