Senior Network Program Engineer
- $104,000 + super
- Permanent position
- Location, Potts Hill
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
To provide maintenance in the management of the water, recycled water, wastewater &/or stormwater systems to achieve customer, shareholder and regulatory requirements within a team environment.
Design and implement planned condition assessment, maintenance and renewal assets programs (Civil Assets) – that ensures that the operating units and network components of the hydraulic system are maintained to achieve their design capability at a specific standard of reliability and availability.
- Supports a team of technical specialists through knowledge sharing.
- Role model Sydney Waters values and behaviours and contribute in a positive, constructive and supportive working environment
- Work with a high level of autonomy
- Lead and support the renewal planning process.
- Ensure the integrity and value of asset related decisions, including maintenance and renewal strategies, and ensure decision frameworks are adhered to.
- Review of asset condition and specialist asset condition assessments and ensure actions are implemented
- A university degree qualification in engineering (preferably civil, mechanical or similar) and/or equivalent experience in operations or maintenance/renewals aspects of wastewater systems.
- Maximo or equivalent computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) experience.
- Strong knowledge of civil and mechanical assets used within wastewater and/or water networks.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience with complex asset management applicable to water/wastewater networks or similar and/ or related engineering field.
- Experience with analysing sewer CCTV inspection footage and providing condition assessment grades using the WSAA CIRCA code.
- Demonstrated experience preparing business case for asset renewals & maintenance.
Please see the position description for the roles full accountabilities.
Application closing date: 23 February 2021
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact email@example.com
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.