Customer Experience Representative Roles in our Customer Hub
- $65,707 base salary + Super + Leave Loading
- Located at Parramatta next to Train and Bus Station
- Inbound Contact Centres
- 6 Month Term Roles
Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer experience? Are you committed to driving positive outcomes through first call resolution?
About Sydney Water
Sydney Water is a statutory State-Owned Corporation who values our customers, our culture and our performance. Our vision is to create a better life with world-class water services. Water is an essential part of daily life. It’s the way we use water that helps our city thrive and supports the productivity and prosperity of our economy. By delivering world-class water services, we can create a better life for our people, our business partners and our community.
Sydney Water is committed to the health and safety of its employees and community.
Customer Hub Contact Centre Opportunity
Our Customer Hub Team has a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced and flexible Customer Experience Representative to join our team of energetic and focused individuals. You will be the first point of contact for Customers who are experiencing a fault with their water or wastewater services. The team respond to inbound calls, emails, social media and live chat.
To service our operational hours, the Customer Hub role works on a rotational roster that covers the following span of hours:
Monday to Friday – 6.00am – 11.30pm
Saturday and Sunday – 6.00am – 11.00pm
To be successful in the role, you must be available to work these hours.
What the Roles Involve
- Responding to a high volume of inbound customer enquires via phone, email, social media and live chat.
- Identifying customer requirements using active listening and information gathering skills to provide a first contact resolution outcome.
- Effectively communicate and convey messages to customers and stakeholders across multiple communication channels.
- Accurate record keeping and data entry into SAP CRM.
- Endeavour to perform to a high standard against our Contact Centre metrics to ensure delivery of an exceptional customer experience.
- Attend training related to your role to continue to support the needs of our customers.
What We Can Offer
- Fully paid structured classroom/virtual training and buddying program, together with continued support through coaching and mentoring.
- Hybrid flexible working available in office and at home.
- Rostered Day Off – 9-day fortnight.
- Employee Competency Program.
- My Wellbeing, My Way – health and wellbeing initiatives and programs.
- Culture of reward and recognition in our team.
Success Factors – Who You Are
To be successful, you will have:
- Recent experience in a Contact Centre or Customer Service environment.
- The ability to ask the right questions and find the right solutions to provide first contact resolution, keeping the customer at heart with everything you do.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with a strong attention to detail.
- Experience in the use of computers and Microsoft Office.
- The ability to be genuine and see yourself in our customers shoes to assist you in providing a holistic solution and customer service excellence.
- The ability to develop collaborative relationships across different teams within the organisation.
- A high level of interpersonal skills, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- A strong team orientated personality and a solid work ethic.
- A desire to continuously learn and take on feedback.
- Experience in SAP CRM.
- Experience in communication via live chat and social media
- Ability to touch type
Please note that your application will be assessed against the job requirements of this position as listed in the attached position description (there are no part time positions available). Please ensure that your cover letter and resume outline your ability to meet these job requirements.
Closing date: Thursday 7th July
Please see the position description for the role’s full accountabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact email@example.com
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.