- Develop and execute graphic design solutions across a broad range of marketing print and digital channels, and manage the multimedia database and other tools
- Deliver internal and external marketing collateral and publications to reinforce brand positioning
- Pay $ 112,966.64 + superannuation + leave loading
- Flexible working with Parramatta office base
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
In this role you will report into the Manager Marketing & Design and work across the Brand & Media team to create and produce professional graphic design for print, advertising and digital marketing campaign materials in accordance with marketing plans and brand guidelines. In the role, you will:
- Develop graphic design concepts across a range of media including digital and print, provide technical advice and production of Sydney Water’s corporate publications, promotional and campaign materials to ensure compliance with our guidelines.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a consistent corporate image and identity including providing advice and design services for all publications and other related material.
- Coordinate the marketing and communications design needs of internal stakeholders to ensure concepts are developed in line with creative briefs and brand identity guidelines.
- Identify design solutions across the range of marketing materials produced by Sydney Water to ensure all communications reflect the brand guidelines and monitor projects against critical paths, design briefs and budget.
- Deliver innovative, attractive, broad-reaching and high-quality design as well as ensuring the highest standards of documentation and management of studio resources.
- Implementing effective evaluation and feedback mechanisms to ensure ongoing quality improvement in the delivery of creative design activities.
In this role we are looking for someone who is comfortable to manage a wide range of stakeholders and has a consultative style with the ability to understand business challenges and negotiate positive outcomes. You have:
- Degree qualification in graphic design or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in creative development, management and delivery of complex design projects.
- Highly developed skills in the use of industry standard graphics software with practical experience in Adobe Creative Suite applications: Illustrator, Flash, Photoshop and InDesign. Microsoft Office: Powerpoint, Word
- High-level skills in working with diverse, teams to develop on brand and accessible design for integrated marketing campaigns, digital activities, corporate publications and marketing materials, current knowledge of design trends and practices.
- Proven experience in the integration and management of brand identity systems across graphic design applications.
- Proven experience in the creative design and production of marketing, social media, advertising, communications and promotional collateral from concept to publication including high level editing and proofreading skills in line with organisational brand positioning, ensuring legislative and regulatory compliance.
Closing date: Thursday 9th December
Please see the position description for the role’s full accountabilities
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact email@example.com
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process