- Join a dynamic, diverse and high performing team in an exciting time of growth
- Full-time Permanent role located at our Headquarters at Parramatta
- Proudly making a difference to establishing a best-in-class, customer centred, client organisation
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
To lead and successfully deliver program outcomes through the ‘right projects at the right time’ whilst ensuring the realisation of program benefits within scope, time, resource, quality and budget constraints. The role would be based in Parramatta.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Day-to-day management of the program, including taking the program forward from appointment and defining, supervising, controlling and closing the program
- Ensure effective independency management between the programs projects and with external projects, programs and/or other works. Managing and resolving any risks and other issues that may arise
- Managing the program’s budget, monitoring expenditures and costs against benefits as the program progresses and ensuring program-level.
- Chair regular performance review with suppliers, delivery partners, team members and stakeholders
- Ensuring that the delivery of outputs or services from the projects meets program requirements (outcomes) in line with the program
- 3+ years in a senior program management role related to building and renewing infrastructure assets, or similar
- Strong experience in resolving issues in a complex business environment involving multiple stakeholders
- Extensive experience in managing large program and project budgets
- Comprehensive understanding of best practice project and program management methodologies with demonstrated implementation experience.
Please see the position description for the roles full accountabilities.
Application closing date: 12 April, 2021
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.