- Flexible work arrangements can be accommodated
- Generate insightful portfolio analytics and performance reporting
- Full time, permanent role
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
The Reporting Lead is responsible for supporting the establishment and development of the Infrastructure Portfolio - Investment Management Office (IP-IMO) and developing custom-made toolkits, data, control systems and reporting processes. You will work closely with internal stakeholders, presenting data analysis and trends.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide input to and manage the capital report contributions;
- Manage the portfolio team contributions to the Investment Review Committee (IRC) report – including review of responses;
- Forward schedule updates and liaise with the broader team to ensure that business case and PS documentation is ready for the Investment Review Committee;
- Develop a systematic approach to the collation of necessary data;
- Act as Secretariat as required;
- Handle ad hoc requests from the wider Governance team such as managing and co-ordinating team briefs; and
- Support key governance inputs with the IP-IMO teams.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology, Planning, Project Management or Engineering related fields;
- Minimum 5+ years industry experience, working within large, multi-disciplinary integrated teams;
- Proven reporting experience in complex, multibillion-dollar Portfolios, including reporting improvement within a PMO;
- Demonstrated experience dealing with and influencing complex stakeholder groups (internal and external);
- Proven experience preparing a range of project related reporting documents including status updates, reports, budgets and discussion papers;
- Ability to solve complex problems with multiple interfaces to achieve project outcomes; and
- Demonstrated technical skills including scheduling, and cost/issue/risk/stakeholder management.
Closing date: 16 May 2022
Please see the position description for the roles full accountabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact email@example.com
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.