- Full time, permanent position based
- Based in Parramatta – with requirement to travel to sites across Greater Sydney
- Competitive Base Salary + Superannuation
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
The Guest Services Officer will provide quality and efficient administration and coordination services contributing to a multi-skilled, engaged and flexible Tenancy Services team that fulfils issues, requests and tasks effectively, achieving customer and business outcomes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver customer-centric, high-quality and efficient guest services to Sydney Water staff;
- Answer all requests, calls, and queries in a professional manner;
- Complete regular floor and site walks for safety, cleanliness, minimum standards and compliance, logging any issues for rectification;
- Greet, sign in and assist visitors and guests in a professional manner;
- Support the Tenancy Services team manager with internal communication, including creating staff
- Identify and assist in the implementation of initiatives to improve user experience.
This role is seeking a customer centric individual with previous demonstrated experience working in a fast paced role requiring you to multi task and prioritise workloads.
You will have excellent customer service skills and knowledge of various computer applications, requiring a team member with the following skills:
- Diploma in Facilities Management, Customer Service or related discipline and/or equivalent experience;
- Excellent communication skills with experience in a face to face customer service role (essential);
- Demonstrated technical capability in providing transactional and operational services for business units
- Proactive, flexible, can-do attitude.
Closing date: Tuesday 26th October 2021
Please see the position description for the roles full accountabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact recruitment@sydneywater. com.au
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.