- Job no: 4X8GG
- Categories: People & Culture
Senior Change Lead – CxT Project
- Influencing various internal and external stakeholders across the organisation and partnering with project teams
- Opportunity to work on a Digital Change Management project within Sydney Water
- Fixed term contract (12 Months)
- Location, Parramatta
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
As the Senior Change Lead, you work collaboratively with business subject matter experts and People & Change to enable completion of the design phase.
With the responsibility for building change capability within the business and leading the change delivery approach, the key accountabilities include:
- Develop and implement change management strategies, plans and interventions across multiple change initiatives to drive faster employee adoption, greater utilisation and proficiency for change initiatives, so that projects meet business, schedule and budget objectives
- Ensure a coordinated and consistent change management approach across the change program and that change management deliverables are integrated into project/program plans
- Actively contribute to the Change Practice and report on status of change on a monthly basis.
- Establish and implement metrics to measure the effectiveness of the change management approach to ensure the realisation of benefits from the change
- Influence front-line managers to effectively support their employees through the transition.
- You will have 7+ years professional change management experience at a senior level within a Change Management Practice and tertiary qualifications in Change Management or Business-related discipline. Other experience will include:
- Proven Digital Change Management experience as well as Agile delivery experience within your past/current experience
- Preferable but not essential to have Adobe and other digital campaign management experience
- Leading and managing end-to end change management strategies and interventions for significant organisational projects
- In-depth understanding of how people go through change and effective interventions for supporting people through the change curve.
- Ability to identify and manage anticipated change resistance and working with different levels of stakeholders to achieve project success and change adoption.
- Have worked on a wide variety of change programs at multiple levels, including organisational design, process improvement, job design, system changes, training and communications
- Flexible and adaptable to work across multiple projects or in ambiguous situations
Closing date: Friday 23rd October
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact email@example.com.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.
- Closes in 3 days - 23 Oct 2020
- Published on 09 Oct 2020, 3:45 AM