- Flexible work arrangements can be accommodated
- Develop and implement enterprise-wide best practice product and asset management systems to enable the delivery of world-class water services to customers.
- Full time, permanent role with competitive salary package
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
The Product and Asset Management Systems Manager will provide effective leadership and collaborate across the organisation to develop and implement enterprise-wide best practice product and asset management system frameworks to support the delivery of world-class water services to customers.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organisation to synthesis various frameworks of Drinking Water Quality Management, Recycled Water Quality Management, Asset Management, Dams Safety Management Frameworks, and other product management frameworks (Wastewater, Recovered products, Energy etc.) in one management system framework;
- Ensure that product and asset management frameworks are fit-for-purpose, based on best practice, and comply with regulator and stakeholder requirements and relevant industry and international standards to support the delivery of world-class water services to customers;
- Ensure that the organisation meets its obligations for compliance reporting and Operating License Audit requirements in relation to product and asset frameworks; and
- Actively engage Heads of Business and other senior stakeholders across the business to provide governance for product and asset management systems to ensure objectives are achieved.
- At least 15 years’ experience in multi-discipline asset-intensive environment at a senior level in product or asset management;
- At least 5 years’ experience in leading Management Systems development and implementation as well as integrating asset management system with product and other frameworks;
- Demonstrated experience in process management and improvement;
- Strong stakeholder relationship management (internal & external);
- Strong leadership skills to work with multidisciplinary teams across the product and asset management functions;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong learning and problem-solving skills; and
- Formal asset management certification, such as CAMA (desirable).
Closing date: 17 January 2022
Please see the position description for the role’s full accountabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact email@example.com
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.