- Join a dynamic, diverse and high performing team in an exciting time of growth
- $80,266.05 per annum plus superannuation plus leave loading
- Full time permanent role with Flexible hybrid working conditions, based at Parramatta close to transport
- Proudly making a difference to establishing a best-in-class, customer centred, client organisation
At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
We have a proud heritage and a progressive future, providing world class drinking water and beautiful waterways from the mountains to the sea. We see the world is changing so we are changing too. Our people and their jobs are as diverse as the communities we serve.
About the role
Support customer processes for development, connecting and connected customers through multi-channel interaction. Provide and process information to technical enquiries. Provide administrative support to the Business.
Create an exceptional customer experience and make Sydney Water the supplier of choice. Ensure the protection of our customers, our employees and the Sydney Water networks and associated infrastructure.
- Action work as allocated < 30 days
- Provides accurate advice to customers within corporate response times
- Read and interpret plans, diagrams and maps associated with property development
- Supports development and connecting customers. Strives to achieve first contact resolution for general enquiries
- Demonstrated high level of customer service and relationship management skills
- Clear communication skills both written and oral, resolve customer enquiries via phone, email, mail or social media
- Have a proactive, solutions focused attitude
- Be a team player, always supporting and encouraging team members across the business
- Take ownership, accountability for your decisions, actions and results
Closing date: 17 May 2022
Please see the position description for the role’s full accountabilities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role. For more information, you can contact email@example.com
Sydney Water welcomes you to apply if you feel you meet the selection criteria. The successful completion of a Criminal History Check and Medical Assessment form part of the application process.
Please advise if you require any adjustments to actively participate in the application and recruitment process.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to delight our customers, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or culture. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve real goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape the lifestyle of greater Sydney.